Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preview of the Blackberry Facebook Application


If you're a Blackberry Geek and a Facebook addict, then RIM made an yes honestly true now i feel the pain in my thumb. i was exited of the blackberry torch. things are going good only now i noticed that my thumb is being used a lot more than before. just one question... how do you log out of facebook cuz my friend was using my blackberry to check his facebook an im trying to log out.

i have the blackberry bold 9780, and everything was working well but now i'm not getting facebook/twitter notifications anymore? can somebody help me with this?

also, whenever i try to upload a picture on fb using my phone instead of the black checkmark with the orange background thingy, i get a red block beside where it says "uploaded photo" can somebody help me with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment